Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rock

Back from Boston. My reports about the seminar will be up later this week, once the muscle soreness dissipates enough for me to type comfortably. Kidding, but only just. The weather was perfect; rainy day yesterday for the seminar, sunny day today to explore Boston. Here are two more pics from outside the Museum of Fine Arts. I initially took these because the rock reminded me of the Ogri character in the late 70s Dr. Who series The Stones of Blood. When I got back to a wireless connection, I did a web search for Taihu rocks and realized just how beautiful this specimen is.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

Looking forward to the review. I want to hear what Cosgrove says about strength imbalance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home