Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back

Hadn't planned on going to the funeral, but thanks to my sister, who realized it was logistically possible, and the wonderful Midwest Airlines, who have bereavement rates for US-Canada travel as well as very kind and helpful agents, I found myself on a plane four times in less than one day yesterday. I flew Kansas to Milwaukee and Milwaukee to Toronto, cabbed to funeral home, traveled with family to the cemetery and then to the shiva house, cabbed back to the airport and flew Toronto to Milwaukee and Milwaukee to Kansas, all this in about twenty hours. Left my home at 3:45am Monday morning and was back by 1:15am Tuesday morning. Not much sleep in between, except in short naps on planes.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

I'm glad you were able to make it. You must be exhausted, that's a lot to pack into less than a full day.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Mich said...

Me too. I have some sleep to make up. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home