Friday, September 28, 2007

Inspirational Videos

In the comments on the last post, M@rla posted a link to a absolutely gorgeous clip from CrossFit. This gives me the perfect excuse to link to a couple more, including one that just got posted today. These are the clips I keep on my bookmarks toolbar and go to for inspiration. The first five are clips that I think should be viewed by as many women as possible, especially those who think that fit+female = using 2 lb dbs.

Annie Does Josh. A classic.

Chicks Jerk Heavy Too. This is the one that was posted today. Beautiful.

Nicole & Zac Go for a Total. I'm running out of superlatives.

Nicole v. Glover.

Bodyweight Overhead Squats - Redux"

Brandon's Bad Day. I watch this one when I'm feeling particularly lazy and need someone to call me on it. Unfortunately, the only people who can call me on it are a 15+ hour flight away. :(

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

I just email this one to Bucko. I love the way the doggie runs over to help. Thank goodness someone called him off, because otherwise you know he'd be running along licking that guy's face the whole time.

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

Some of those bail-outs on Chicks Jerk Heavy were scary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home