Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

If you're not American and wondering what the holiday is about, you can read the Declaration of Independence here.

Gym One was closed today in honour of the 4th of July, and I didn't have the patience for Gym Two with its ongoing renovations, no heavy bag and cardio hamsters. Physical activity consisted of assembling three black wire shelving units, moving the two wood shelving units, and re-shelving all my books and magazines. I met a colleague for a short study session then went home and continued the cleaning enterprise. I don't want to come back to a messy apartment. Also, while I'm away maintenance is supposed to come by and paint the no-longer-leaking but stained and warped ceiling.

While cleaning I listened to old episodes of Roussell's podcast: Max-Out Radi0. I started with episdoe four, which is a Cosgr0ve interview on fat loss. It answered some questions that I had after reading a few of his (AC's) articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home