Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Morning Bench

I did a half session this morning because I have several errands to run before I fly back to North America next week, and almost everything closes early on Friday because of Shabbat. Things are made more difficult by the fact that all the phone numbers I needed were on the defunct cell phone. The plan is to do the second half of the Day I: Chest session on Sunday morning, and the full Day II: Quads session on Sunday night.

Flat BP
6x22.5Kg/49.6lbs
6x36.5Kg/80.5lbs
7x45Kg/99.2lbs
7x40Kg/88.2lbs
7x37.5Kg/82.7lbs
7x35Kg/77.2lbs

MiC told me that next time I do BP I should do two sets at the beginning with just the bar for technique. Apparently I lost my form on the last rep of my max set and my chest went down instead of up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home