Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Back Pull

The session seems to go faster than usual, maybe because I was distracted by thinking of the plumbing problems. When I got home the office had still not called me back, so I walked in there and inquired politely when they thought I might be able to take showers in my own apartment again. A side effect of having worked in complaint resolution and customer service many moons ago is that I tend to be cheery, civil and conciliatory when a normal person would be breaking furniture. The young woman apologized and said she would send a gentleman tomorrow to look at the ceiling.

Let's look at the bright side: in order to have my daily shower, I must hit the gym seven days a week.

Training Day II: Back/Pull

Lat PD to chin (abwork b/w sets: standing sv)
6x45lbs
6x75lbs
7x95lbs
7x95lbs
7x90lbs
12x45lbs

Lat PD to chest (abwork b/w sets: elbow fwd curls)
6x45lbs
6x73lbs
7x93lbs
7x85lbs
7x80lbs
12x45lbs

Bent over db rows (cardio b/w sets: 1 min step f/b)
6x15lbs
6x25lbs
3x7x30lbs Ok, I think I can move to the 35lbs db now.
12x15lbs

Seated rows (cardio b/w sets: 1 min step s/s)
6x35lbs
6x58lbs
7x75lbs
7x75lbs
7x65lbs
12x35lbs

Having done all that, I remembered that I had intended to do inverted rows. I went to the nearby bar and managed five. But, I was tired and I had no one watching my form, so I don't know if they were close to what they were supposed to look like. I put a little note to try them in a day or two, once the back rests a bit.

Gym was quiet: one woman hamstering away on a treadmill and one trainer (in proper footwear) and her shrinking client.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home