Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sleeves & MMA

This is going to be a sleeveless summer. By this I mean that unless I am somewhere where it would be uncomfortable - religious services or the gym, for example - I am going to wear a tank top. Sleeve tan lines annoy me, and I want to see my arms, to remind myself that this backsliding into non-definition will not do. I'm not crazy about the current styles in women's tanks, so most of my tanks come from the boys' department, like this or this. Cheaper and sturdier, too.

The July 7 UFC card will be the last one I see before leaving for the workshop in Israel. I hate to say this, but I hope the main fights end somewhat faster than expected. The fight I am most interested in - Bocek vs. Edgar - isn't scheduled for broadcast, and the only way it will air is if there's time left at the end of the card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home