Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Insomnia

So here I am at 3:40am, unable to sleep. By the time it gets this late (or early), I don't want to fall asleep because my alarms are set to go off in two hours and I'm worried that I'll sleep through both of them. Fortunately, this non-sleeping thing happens to me rarely.

I spent most of the day at work, and got kicked out of the building (nicely) at 5pm, as it was closing early for Memorial Day and the guard needed to set the alarm. I was not happy, as I still had about three hours worth of work I'd planned on doing, but there wasn't anything I could do about it, so I smiled and left. My usual free wifi coffee shop was closed, so I headed to a quiet Starbucks and got work done there.

I think I'm going to read about anatomy and physiology until it's time to get ready for work. A few weeks back, based on EC's resource page, I bought myself an early b-day present in the form of a used copy of the Marieb book. I'm planning on having this body for a while, may as well learn more about it.

If you're up at this hour, here's a beautiful Memorial Day article (found via Instapundit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home