Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sustained by Spinach

10-hour+ days every day this week. No real exercise (by real I mean "in a power rack") since Sunday, even though the gym bag has been in the car, full and ready to go. I just do not get out of work in time to get to the gym before it closes. The only bright light has been nutrition. Thank god for bagged spinach. The other day I didn't even bother putting it in the container; just grabbed the half-full bag from the fridge and put in the lunch box. Did the same with the apples - still bagged from the grocery store, and the cottage cheese, which was in its original plastic tub. Speaking of the lunch box, its side is beginning to rip. I may have stuffed one too many things in there too many times. When it dies, I'll buy the bag I should have gotten in the first place. Four meals, especially veggie-intensive meals, take up a lot of space.

I did opt for basketball over ufc last week. Not much of a contest; I enjoy watching my students play. Oh well, there's always 68; I hope there isn't a basketball game on March 3rd. Couture was the reason I started watching ufc way back when, and I'd really like to see this card.

Stack of grading awaits... I have this rule that assignments that are properly formatted and turned in on time are graded and returned within two classes or the student gets a perfect score. That's what you get when a person who used to work in marketing switches to teaching. :-) More tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

That is a serious lunch bag.

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Mich said...

Wish I could say it was my idea, but I learned about Gatemouth bags by lurking on the Mens Health message board a few years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home