Friday, January 12, 2007

Two Days

Not enough time to get to the gym on Wednesday before Russian class, but I did go both Thursday and today. Thursday was Day 1 Chest and today was Day 2 Back. Weights were pathetic both days, but I'll post them tomorrow anyway. I don't have my log near me or I'd post them now. I have to (re-)start somewhere and I'm pretty sure they'll ramp up quickly.

Thursday the gym was busy, but by the end of my workout it was just me and one guy, who was doing endless sets of biceps and triceps and checking his arm in the mirror between sets to see if it grew.

Today I had the gym to myself for most of the workout. Probably because most people have the good sense to stay home when there's freezing rain and sleet coming down. At the end of the night I asked the trainer-in-charge to time one Tabata interval for me on the heavy bag: 20 seconds all out, 10 seconds rest, repeat 8 times for a total of four minutes. It was great. My goal now is to get to four of these, or sixteen minutes total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home