Friday, December 22, 2006

Cough

This cold is beginning to annoy me. To recap: one week without a voice, now at the tail end of a week with a froggy voice as well as early morning and late evening coughing, to say nothing of the phlegm. I'm not quite ready to see a doctor, because the idea of spending time and money to have someone tell me to rest and drink holds little attraction.

Yesterday was an unproductive day salvaged by the two loads of laundry I did in the afternoon. Today is going to be a productive day. I'm thrown off by my wake-up hour. When I'm not on a break, I wake up at 5:30am every day, including weekends. Now that I'm on a break, I find myself stumbling out of bed at 7:45am, and my first thought of the day is "oh no, half the day is gone" which is not a thought that gets one up and going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home