Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rainy Sunday

The rain started Saturday night and continued Sunday morning. If you want to know what it was like walking in Jerusalem this morning, just go into your shower wearing your street clothes and turn the water on full blast.

Stupid stupid day food-wise; essentially a massive carb fest with minimal nutritional value. Toast, fruit, more toast, fruit juice, more toast. You'd think I'd have mustered up the initiative to reach for a cottage cheese container and break the carb monotony, but it didn't happen.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Sounds a bit like New Zealand on the precipitation front, although here it's probably more like standing in your shower with the hot water turned off and the window open :)

And remember, carbs don't kill people, they just make them happy. Just like preservatives, they preserve you and make you live longer.

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I'm yet to actually experience anything I'd class as real rain here - it seems to switch directly from sun to snow without warning.

And having just scoffed several baked spuds, I'd like to add 'sleepy' to Steph's carb observation :)

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger JuliaMazal said...

Sounds like a regular day for me! Or try, "coffee, cookie, milk, cereal, toast, coffee, pasta, cookie, etc". I'm eating a bit better lately, thanks to your inspiration, but I'm not managing the egg-white omelette thing at all! I use the lutein in the yolk as justification.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home