Thursday, March 30, 2006

Second Lunch Woes

The fridge at my non-Hebrew U school has had a sign posted on it this week saying that the fridges will be cleaned next week in preparation for Pesach. Well and good, except that unbeknownst to me "next week" apparently became "today", and sometime in the past two hours, the over-enthusiastic fridge cleaners went through the fridge and threw out everything, including my lunch: I'm out a container full of chopped red peppers, a can of tuna, two kiwis and 200g 0% yogurt. I wonder if I can channel this annoyance into an extra centimeter upward movement on my pullups tonight... :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Food is sacred - I think that'll be two centimetres at least :)

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Mich said...

It was! Possibly two and a half. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home