Monday, December 12, 2005

Head Above Water

Got home from school at 11:00pm last night. I was working on a presentation for today, which is now done and presented. I should get my mark from the professor by e-mail by the end of the week. No gym last night for obvious reasons.

Glanced up from my books long enough to note the following interesting things going on in the world:

The riots in Sydney, Australia.

The Maye case in Mississippi. Start with that link then click on Main and scroll.

At T-Nation, a new article by Dr. Lowrey about protein intake.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Bud Gibson said...

So, I read the T-Nation article you pointed to. I was going to recommend the site to a female bodybuilding friend, as I have recommended your site.

Is t-nation for real? Do they really sell products called Alpha Male, estrogen suppressants, and all the rest?

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Mich said...

I have never ordered anything from T-Nation, but I have been reading their articles since 1998. They also have a commercial site directed specifically at women, called F-Heit. Again, it is promoting a product, but there is no charge to read the articles, some of which are T-Nation reprints and some are new.

If you are looking for a non-commercial site aimed at women who work out, I think the best, by far, is Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon's Stumptuous.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Dee said...

Yea, the thing with Sydney Riots made me embarrassed to be Australian...

It's only going to get worst.

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Mich said...

Dee - Why should you be embarrassed? Seems to me the ones who should be embarrassed are the youths who attacked the lifeguards on Sunday. And, if this article is correct, the police ministry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home