Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hakol Ben Oznayim

Finally got to the gym last night and got my leg workout in. I was beginning to suffer withdrawal pains because I hadn't been able to get to the gym since Friday. :-) Still not enough sleep, but as man-in-charge says, "hakol ben oznayim" which is Hebrew for "everything between ears". (Yes, I know it should be ha-oznayim, with a definite article.) In other words, your mental state is what makes the workout. I might put that on a t-shirt.

Everything went well, down to the last 2 minutes of box jumps. Gym was busy; I needed a bench for my abwork and had to work in with one of the guys because every single bench or bench-like thing was taken. I was there until the gym closed, which is a frequent occurence these days.

At university at the moment. Legs are a little sore which is unusual. Have to run and pick up some reading material which one of the profs promised to leave for our class at the office.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger chaos said...

Oh I know the withdraw. I get it after two days of no exercise. The no-exercise blues. Who would have thought?

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Scott said...

It's addictive, isn't it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home