Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nearly There

Went by the gym on Tuesday. Still messy, but looks more like a gym than a construction site. Man-in-charge was looking haggard and frazzled; he said that they will re-open today. I'm doubtful, but I will check it out tomorrow and see. I am tired due to not getting enough sleep or veggies all week. I am taking a big course load at Hebrew U, but all the courses are fascinating. One of them might be cancelled due to lack of enrollment; I hope that between now and next Wednesday more people transfer into it. The course in question is a close reading and discussion of Rancière's The Ignorant Schoolmaster.

In the meantime, there is an interesting overview of warming up over at T-Nation. Part I is here and part II is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home