Sunday, November 13, 2005

Links and More Links

Here are a bunch of links to interesting places, which will have to do until I have time to sit down and write about the leg session that was. Note to whomever invented lunges: start running now.

Note to k: I checked with the music store, and the new Kate Bush cd is not yet available in Israel.

Radley Balko has two good pieces on obesity. One is called Living Large, and the other Does Obesity Justify Big Government. Both are worth reading, but before you read either, go read this blog post, wherein he describes an e-mail exchange with a public health official.

Over at SayUncle I found this great post about Karl Malone. I usually avoid news about celebrities of all sorts, because invariably I find out that someone whose work I've enjoyed is either a twit or an ignoramus. Not this time.

Zendo Deb at TFS Magnum often posts about self-defense cases, but this one caught my eye.

Eternity Road has a lovely post about intimate matters entitled Satisfaction Not Guaranteed.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger K said...

Thanks for the gen about skull-crushers. I saw someone doing them the other night, with a spotter. But I think I might have to wait until my triceps are a bit stronger. At the moment, I'd likely drop the bar on my face for real.

Haven't tried lunges yet, either... it'll come, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home