Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cough

On Sunday night I went by the gym. It is open and people are training, although some things are still missing, for example, lockers. One of the regulars told me that one of the additions is a sauna. I am looking forward to checking it out.
The reason I went was to advise man-in-charge that due to my new schedule I can only train four days per week: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturdays the gym is closed and Mondays and Wednesdays I am at the university till late in the evening. Since the gym closes at 10:30pm, there’s no way I can make it back in time. Man-in-charge said that it was time to change the program in any case, so the next time I come there will be a new program.

Said "next time" was supposed to be tonight, but I am tired, have a sore throat and am starting to cough up phlegm, which means tomorrow I will wake up with a cold. At least I hope it will only be a cold and not a sinus thing. Serves me right for letting nutrition and vitamins go by the wayside, although all the dingbats who come to school sick and spread their germs over everything share the blame.

Today's food was not bad at all: one yellow pepper, three green peppers, two cucumbers, three apples. some hard boiled egg whites. For 1st and 2nd lunches I had tuna sandwiches. (Take one can oil-packed tuna, one can water-packed tuna, drain, mix, add spicy mustard, put on bread, eat.) I also had three litres of water. On the not so good side, I had four cups of coffee (1% milk), just to get through the day, and when I finally got home I gave up and made mushroom soup from a mix I found in the cupboard.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Anonymous sis said...

i love how "second lunch" sounds both biblical and hobbitty. Samuels I, Samuels II, and "elevensies"!
;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home