Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Somewhere Beyond Tired

...is where I am at the moment. Good day at school. My Sunday and Tuesday afternoon class focuses on the Mishneh Torah of the Rambam (Maimonides), and it gives me a thrill to know I am studying a text that is 800 years old in the language in which it was written.

Quad dominant day in the gym. Squats went well; there was less crunching in the right knee than last time I squatted. I was sharing the rack with a guy who was doing good mornings. He was working out hard also; both of us had sweat dripping down our faces by the time we finished our sets. Man-in-charge wasn't there tonight. ShoulderGuy was helping people instead. Since it was the last time I will be doing quads before the renovations, I decided not to make any changes and stick with the machine hack squats.

Heard some interesting music. One guy brought in this Therapy? cd, and another had a cd of Fear Factory. I had never heard of either one and I liked the Fear Factory cd best. I'll have to listen to their work at greater length. I wish that cd had been on yesterday when I was exhausted by the cable pullover. I have the feeling that I could have gotten another rep or two.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Anonymous der blatt said...

good choice on the rambam class

keep it up

from a fellow jew

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home