Monday, September 19, 2005

The Carnival is Here!

First, thanks to the initiative of Slim Spirited, the first ever Carnival of Health and Fitness is up. The Carnival is a collection of posts about health, fitness and weight-loss.

Today was a school and nothing but school sort of day. I was at school from 8:30-11:45, 14:30-17:00, and 19:30-21:30. I also had a meeting with my program director to discuss my next student teaching experience (coming up, if all goes well, in Feb 2006). So unfortunately the gaps in between classes were not long enough to make it to the gym and back. Food was healthy, water was at 3L+.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Nice work on the Carnival submission! While I'm at it, nice work overall, Mich. I am so inspired by your dedication.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home