Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back on Friday

Just set my alarm for 4:40am (yeah, four forty in the morning) so I can eat First Breakfast and be at the gym at 6:30am when it opens and get at least some of my workout in before the field trip to the Galilee. (And I read Merry Christmas Bob again yesterday; coincidence? I think not.) My usual exercise time is around 8:00pm, so it will be interesting to see how my body responds to this new demand. I won't have computer access on the trip so no blogging till Friday when I return. A reminder that on Monday I will be hosting the Carnival of Health and Fitness, so send me good posts!

PIcs and a report on my morning exercise when I return. Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger chaos said...

Great article, thanks for linking to it. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home