Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday Morning Weigh-In

Got to bed last night at 1:00am, woke up this morning at 8:00am. Weight is still at 69.0 Kg. Could be TOM, or it could be my body deciding to hang around the 69.0 Kg neighbourhood before going further, which is not surprising considering how long it has been since I was anywhere near this weight. On the other hand, as General Patton said: "If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do... the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

I have four weeks before I get back to school, so four more weigh-ins in August: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th. The goals for August are: First, break through the 150s by losing 3/4 of a lb per week, That could be a new blog motto: Weight Loss: Slow. Steady. Permanent. Second, continue to increase the weights on all lifts in the gym.

I bought fruit and veggies from a local (walking distance) greengrocer yesterday. I washed them all as soon as I got home - that was one of the excellent bursts of activity. I'm ok for veggies and fruit for the next two days. There's only so much you can buy at a time when all your stuff has to fit on one (1) shelf in the refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home