Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rewards Change

No, not the rewards themselves, but the timing. I've chosen 68.0 for the first one because it is 149.9 lbs. Breaking through the 150s will be a significant thing, especially since I had doubted my ability to break through the 170s. The 160s just came and went, I didn't even notice. The other thing is that I have no money for rewards right now anyhow. :-) It's all going to go on new clothes or getting the old clothes taken in. So even when I get to 68.0 Kg I may not buy anything until the finances are in order.

Deadlifts today went well, weights up on everything, and the technique during the 2/3 variation is finally clicking. I went in at midday. I think it makes more sense to go to the university in the morning, workout in the middle, and work on papers in the afternoon. This also allows me to shop for groceries at off-peak times. I was feeling very tired all through the workout, and sweating buckets, because it was very hot in Jerusalem today.I've had over four litres of water, and I only stopped drinking because I am trying to time my water so that I can sleep through the night without waking up to go to the bathroom. There's no A/C at the apartment, but it's an old building with thick walls, so it stays bearable during the day. Nights are still pleasent, but we're quickly approaching the point of sleep only being possible with a standing fan going all night.

I miscalculated and had a five hour gap in the middle of the day with no food. I didn't realise how late it was, and after the gym, instead of going home, I went grocery shopping. The only thing I had to sustain me was a glass of freshly squeezed apple and carrot juice I bought downtown. I have to work on post-workout nutrition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home