Sunday, July 03, 2005

Pain

I've been googling away looking for more info on gallstones. One web site says that an attack is as painful as childbirth. At least with childbirth you get the baby at the end, no? All I can say is, I don't remember having pain like this ever in my life. I certainly don't recall ever sobbing in pain. Sheesh. Shoot me now. This is unbelievable. I guess this is twenty odd years of lousy nutrition coming back to slap me upside the head... or punch me in the gut, more accurately.

If I make it through the night without going to the emergency clinic again - which I seriously doubt - but we'll see, I will be at the regular clinic tomorrow as early as they can take me. I hope they have some pain killers that can deal with this. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to handle this till July 12.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Anonymous sis said...

it's like with all the healthy stuff you've been inputting and all the fat that you're shedding, you're body's looking around going, "what else can I get rid of?" hope you're feeling better really soon.

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

I've heard that about gallstones too, and I have no desire to test the truth of it. You can just report back to me, okay?

I feel awful for you, I wish I could send comfort through the internet. Consider yourself hugged, or whatever would help the most!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Ah, jeez, I am so sorry that you are sick. Please take care of yourself and don't try to be strong. Go to the hospital when you need to. Get those drugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home