Thursday, June 02, 2005

Quick Note

The deadlifts-centred ham-dominant session on Wednesday night went great. So did Thursday night's pull session. I'm definitely stronger in my hams and lats than I am in quads and chest right now. Some sort of balance will come, eventually.

I didn't want to go to the gym Thursday night, but around 8:12pm I said to myself: "You are not, repeat not, using tiredness and imperfect water intake as an excuse. Get up and go to the gym." So I did, and I was glad I did.

TurkeyBoy was there, but he was quite nice to me. However, I don't care for the way he talks to his trainer/coach. It seems very rude. I am beginning to think that "TurkeyBoy" should be a rotating designation. For example, tonight's TurkeyBoy was the genius who was doing his shoulder laterals right by the db rack, thereby preventing anyone else from accessing the rack.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Congrats on the loss and getting to the gym despite imperfect conditions! After a mere week at a gym, I'm startign to notice some "Turkeyboys" too. They are international!

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger M@rla said...

I like the rotating designation idea.

Whenever I manage to make myself work out when I don't want to, I feel SUCH victory. It's even better than wanting to work out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home