Tuesday, June 07, 2005

First Meme

Got this meme from Liz and adjusted a little to suit me:

3 names I go/went by:
- Mich: when I blog
- Mimi: immediate family only
- Lady M: Back in junior high, my friend and I were into G.I. Joe comics. She was Scarlett, I was Lady M, which is a play on Lady Jaye.

3 screen names I've had: Mich's pretty much it, I think.

3 physical things I like about myself: Everything, really, but I wish I had 20/20 vision.

3 parts of my heritage: Jewish, Canadian-Israeli, Sephardi-Libyan

3 things I am wearing right now: jeans skirt, t-shirt, Source sandals

3 favorite bands/musical artists: Tanglefoot, Kate Bush, Etta James, Sam Cooke

3 favorite songs: (at this very moment, since I just came back from the gym): Fighter by Christina Aguilera, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, and Oye by Gloria Estefan.

3 things I want in a relationship: respect, longevity, loyalty.

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: not quite sure how to answer this one.

3 favorite hobbies: reading, blogging, lifting. Although to call lifting a hobby is to do it a disservice; I plan to do it regularly for the rest of my life. By the same token, I wouldn't put "brushing my teeth" under "hobby".

3 Things I want to do badly right now: finish all my outstanding assignments, get 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep, scrap the idiotic Canadian gun registry.

3 things that scare me: Large insects, small rodents, the idea of surviving a suicide bombing with severe brain damage.

3 of my everyday essentials: veggies, my watch and my cell phone, which is a necessity of life here in Israel. Everyone has at least one, and some folks carry two.

3 careers you have considered or are considering: banking, hotel management, teaching.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA.
- Pamukkale, Turkey.
- Scotland

3 kids' names you like:
- Mazal, which is a Hebrew girl's name meaning "luck"
- Ezra
- Raphael

3 things you want to do before you die:
- get married and have 4-6 kids
- squat and deadlift 2x my bodyweight, benchpress 1.5x my bodyweight.
- take up skeet shooting

4 ways I am stereotypically a boy (what a ridiculous question):
- I read Men's Health on a regular basis
- I own less than 5 pairs of shoes
- I scored 86% male on some silly online gender test, the link to which I no longer have.
- I'm not big on housekeeping.

2 ways I am stereotypically a girl (what an even more ridiculous question):
- I like makeup, especially MAC
- I bake a great apple pie.

3 celeb crushes:
Haven't had a celeb crush since Yul Brynner.

No one to tag, unfortunately. I think I need to get my friends to start blogs. :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Great point about brushing teeth not being a hobby. Thanks for the laugh! 4-6 kids, really? Wow, braver woman than I.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home