Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sunday and Monday at the Gym

Man-in-charge was not at the gym last night, woman-in-charge was there instead. She was very nice and very helpful. Due to a mixup, I had done the chest workout on Sunday night, so last night I went back to what should have been done on Sunday night, namely, the 4th workout in the series. Day 4 is mostly about the back, I did db shrugs, then lat pulldowns with a weird looking handle (not the one in the pic), then seated cable rows except I'm doing them sitting on the floor, finally grip work. After this some cable and floor ab work, which I seem to not dislike as much as I used to.

The gym will closed Wednesday night for the eve of Yom Ha-Shoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day), which means that after tonight's planned workout my next workout will be Thursday night.

Short post today; I have to run to the next-door supermarket to get lunch, and then work on a presentation for tomorrow morning for university. What the heck possessed me to volunteer to do a presentation? I have no idea. Live and learn.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger chaos said...

Volunteer? For a presentation? Oh no. I hope you have recovered your senses! Which you must have--you knew the Timaeus reference! Wow! What do you study in grad school?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home