Saturday, April 30, 2005

Quick Check-in

Shabbat is done, and so is Pesach. Nutritionally, things have been going well since Thursday. Had a planned chocolate splurge on Friday (85g of milk chocolate) which got out of hand slightly; I added a slice of Pesach chocolate chip cake. However, it didn't go further than that, and since my main issue at the momet is taking in enough calories, all's well that ends well.

I chopped veggies for a large salad (3 cucumbers, 2 tomatoes, 1 green onion, 1 green pepper), so I'm all set for the next 2 days or so. I went to the grocery store post-Shabbat and found that they have tuna on sale, 5 tins for 20NIS. I've started a grocery price book, so I know for a fact that 4NIS per tin is a good price.

I'm behind on my paper, but I willl hit it tomorrow in a big way.

Found out one of my flatmates will be leaving at the end of the year. His brother is getting married and he will move into the apartment that his brother is vacating. I should talk to my other flatmate about moving into that room, which is smaller and slightly cheaper than mine. Between the gym, eating well, and the fact that I will _have_ to buy new wardrobes next year, it may be the wise thing to do.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Great attitude! No need to let some chocolate deter you, making the salad is a great way to get back on track. Moreover, planning to move into the smaller room to give you some extra cash for your new wardrobe: excellent! You will get there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home