Sunday, April 03, 2005

One Down

At 6:00am I stopped typing and printing, and at 7:15am I was at the university to drop off the paper in the prof's mailbox. I know it is not the best paper I have ever written, and I also know that if they had given me the extension I had requested I could have done a much better job. However, at least it is done and I can move on to the next paper.

I resisted the urge to celebrate by buying a humungous Israeli breakfast at a restaurant downtown, and instead went to the supermarket (Mr. Zol, which means Mr. Cheap in Hebrew) and bought Cheerios, milk, cottage cheese in little 100g containers that oh so convenient to take everywhere and canned mushroom pieces. Israeli breakfasts are serious: eggs, salads, an assortment of cheeses, bread, juice, lattte... there's much to be said for them, but the breakfast can wait.

Now all I need is sleep, and in the afternoon I will go to the market and stock up on artichokes. WW meeting tomorrow morning, and it will be interesting to see what all that chocolate hath wrought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home