Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mich Sighted in Gym!

The nostalgia must have done it, because yesterday I went to the gym and registered for the three month membership. Today, despite doing a lot of walking and Pesach cleaning, I went in for my first day. Guy in charge asked me what my goals were, and when I told him that I wanted to get stronger he calmly inquired if I meant overall, or if I wanted to work on my squat, deadlift and bench press technique. It was a tough decision, but I said the latter, because I've been wanting to work on my technique for a long time. So he had me do some exercises to evaluate where my weak points are, and he'll have a program ready for me on Monday. (Gym is closed this Saturday because it is the Jewish Sabbath, and closed this Sunday because it is the first day of the Jewish holiday of Pesach). I am excited. I expect to wake up sore tomorrow just from the 10 sets or so I did tonight, but I am actually looking forward to it...

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Congratualtions! Sounds like a great first day back. Lifting technique, cool. Never thought much about that. Maybe I should.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home