Thursday, April 28, 2005

Day Trip

No gym yesterday, as I was on an all-day tour of Gush Katif and only got home around midnight. I woke up early and packed food and bottled water to take with me: green and red pepper, whole wheat high fiber matzah, fruit. This was for snacks, so that I could eat every three hours. Lunch and a bbq dinner were included in the tour cost. For lunch I concentrated on the hard boiled egg whites and apples, avoiding the full-fat cheese, the sugar-laden jams, the chocolate spread and the fruit drinks. At dinner I had grilled chicken breast (excellent!) and two hot dogs (not so excellent), with a little ketchup. Not too shabby, and it bodes well for next week, when I go back to school and start packing my lunch every day.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger chaos said...

Sounds good to me! Congrats on avoiding so many food traps. Planning ahead is half the battle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home