Saturday, March 26, 2005

Looking Back at Saturday

Shabbat just ended (6:31pm in Jerusalem). To make a long story short, I ate the chocolate. I don't know why I ate the chocolate. I didn't enjoy it. I wanted something sweet and there was nothing else sweet around to be had. I wanted tea and Shabbat had just started so I couldn't boil water for tea. [I have to buy one of those hot water things that stay on over Shabbat]. And the strawberries were disappointing, so eating the chocolate with them made them taste better.

I didn't eat all the chocolate, fortunately. And looking back on this Shabbat, I ate more veggies and fruit than I have in a long time. I didn't drink enough though. Looking at the log, I didn't drink water at all.

I have to buy a can opener. At one point I wanted tuna, but all the tuna cans I had were the kind without the pop-top. I dug up the can opener and it was dirty/rusty to the point that no cleaning would help. Fortunately I found one tuna can with a pop-top, but it didn't taste as good as the Starkist I usually eat. I've added "can opener" to my need to get list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home