Monday, March 28, 2005

It's Still Monday

Going to sleep shortly, and I wanted to look back on the day and see how things went.

Water, no problem. Got the two litres in without difficulty. Unfortunately I also drank nearly a litre of cola, 830mL to be precise.

Need to bring food with me to the university and eat it earlier in the day. Even with the ridiculous amount of cola I didn't eat enough today.

I ate one homemade cookie and 1/4 of a bar of halva from my study partner's mishloach manot, saved the orange and disposed of the rest.

The next few days will be stressful because I have a paper due on Thursday. It's a completely unreasonable deadline by two completely unreasonable profs, who have given some people deadline extensions but have not given other people deadline extensions for no discernable reason. Power-tripping, probably, of the "I am a prof and therefore do not have to abide by the same laws as civilized people" variety. I sincerely hope I never have to take a class with either of them again. The first time I sent them an e-mail requesting an extension (well in advance), they ignored the e-mail for a week. Having worked in the real (non-academic) world, I find this to be extremely rude. Neither of these profs are Israeli, BTW. This semester I have a much better group of professors, thank goodness, most of who have already given us eminently reasonable deadlines.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home